Our veterinary technicians are able to provide numerous services for your pet. Offering technician appointments is one way Pine Meadow Veterinary Clinic continues to provide convenient and economical healthcare for your pet.
Technician appointments are available from 8 am-5:30 pm Monday through Friday and 8 am-11:30 pm on Saturdays.
There is no office visit charge for technician appointments. This means that a consultation with one of our veterinarians is not required and you pay only for the services rendered. However, our trained technicians will let us know if they find a problem that should be seen by a veterinarian.
Technician Services Available:
- Blood testing
- Weight loss consultation
- Weight checks
- Heartworm testing
- Intestinal parasite exams
- Nail trim/Dremmel nails
- Anal sac expression
- Bathing, including medicated baths
- Blood pressure measurement
- Bordetella (Kennel cough) vaccination booster
- Sanitary Cuts
- Proheart Injection (6 month heartworm prevention injection)
- Suture removal
- Soft paws application
- Oral medication administration
- Subcutaneous fluid administration
- Assist with enrollment in our ePet Portal and online pharmacy
- Ear cleaning
Many of these services can be performed on a walk-in basis, however, we recommend calling ahead to minimize any wait time.