Pine Meadow Veterinary Clinic carries multiple over-the-counter pet care products available for sale at the clinic. These products do not require a prescription or doctor visit. Please visit our online pharmacy Vetsource. These and many other products can be shipped directly to your home through Vetsource.
- EFA Sunripened Raspberry – contains essential fatty acids for a shiny healthy coat
- Pearlybrite – a whitening and brightening shampoo for white or light colored pets
- Sugar Cookie – a tearless shampoo for general bathing
- Dermal Soothe – an anti-itch shampoo with an essence of almonds
- Sweet pea/Vanilla
- Sunripened Raspberry
- Groom Aid – fresh scent, non-greasy, shine and helps detangle
- Seasonal – Pumpkin pie and Spiced Apple
- Cleaning and & Drying Flush
- Eliminate moisture and odor from the ears. Surfactants break up and remove waxy discharges. Use after every bath and swim session to minimize build up and ear infections.
- Available in a variety of pleasant scents:
- Cucumber Melon
- Sweet Pea/Vanilla
- Cherry Blossom
- Medicated Flush
- Both are antiseptic flushes with antibacterial and anti-yeast activity. Help prevent and treat ear infections. Especially useful for reoccurring ear problems. For general cleaning or moisture removal, see our non-medicated flushes above.
- Ear Cleaning Handout
- Tear Stain Supplement – a natural oral supplement that decreases the redish brown discoloration commonly seen
- Sterile eye wash – safely clean eyes and around eyes, removes dirt or foreign material
- Pet Facial Wipes – pre-moisturized towelettes
- Artificial Tears – protect pets’ eyes during baths or help treat dry eyes
Vitamins and Joint Supplements:
- Pet Form Tablets – chewable multivitamin
- Cosequin DS Chewables and Capsules – protect joint cartilage with glucosamine and chondroitin.
- Catalyst Chews – omega fatty acid supplement in a palatable non-allergenic soft chew
- AllerG Liquid Pump – High potency and purity fish oil in a convenient pump
- Denamarin – protects and heals liver tissue. Combines Sam-E and milk thistle for natural liver health
- Pet Tinic – iron and Vitamin B supplement in a flavorful liquid
- Vetri-Science Probiotics – Not all probiotics are equal. High numbers of beneficial bacteria and a variety of bacterial strains make this supplement ideal for the treatment and prevention of multiple gastrointestinal ailments. May also be useful to prevent antibiotic induced gastrointestinal upset.
- Crananidin – cranberry extract supplement for urinary tract health
- Frontline Spray – flea control that can be sprayed and rubbed on pet. Useful for tick attachment sites
- Vetri-repel spray – repels mosquitoes and other insects
- Vectra – topical monthly flea control
- Preventic collar – prevents ticks for up to 3 months
- Knockout ES Area Treatment – powerful treatment for flea control in your home. DO NOT USE on pets. Follow all directions carefully.
- Flea combs
- Forbid powder and Coproban Chews – for coprophagic behavior
- Nail clippers
- Pill pockets – to hide your pet’s medications in a tasty treat
- Vetrap – for bandaging
- Kwik stop and Clotisol
- Antiseptic oral rinse
- Toothpaste – Enzadent and CET brands
- Safe Clip – for insulin needles without the bulk of a Sharps Box
- Oravet Chews – daily chew for your pet’s dental health